T-Dip® ETG Urine Alcohol Ethyl Glucuronide Test Dip Card 25/Box
T-Dip® EtG Instant Urine Alcohol Test Dip Card WETG-114
EtG is a direct metabolite of ethyl alcohol and is a marker for recent alcohol exposure. EtG is nonvolatile, water soluble and stable. It may be detectable as soon as 2 hours after exposure and may be detected for up to 80 hours past consumption. EtG tests whether alcohol has been consumed and is most useful in testing individuals who should not be drinking at all. The threshold for EtG testing is 500 ng/ml and helps to "weed out" most false positives that may occur from incidental environmental exposure to alcohol based products.
Features & Benefits
- Simple one-step test procedure
- Easy-to-read test strip
- Results in 5 minutes
- Up to 80 Hour Detection Time
- High sensitivity (500 ng/ml) and specificity
- Fastest emerging biomarker for alcohol consumption
- Instant results for fraction of the cost of lab screens
- Easy to photocopy results
- No special training required
The Instant Drug Screen Dip Card tests for ETG (ethyl glucuronide). The Ethyl Glucuronide urine test dip card is a fast visual, competitive panel immunoassay that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drug metabolites at specific cutoff levels in human urine. Instant urine drug testing is still by far the fastest and easiest way to perform drug testing on individuals. These Ethyl Glucuronide urine tests use the same science as any other professionally administered tests that meet the standards of the FDA, CLIA, and SAMHSA, but for less. With guaranteed accuracy, quick results, and ease of use, these EtG urine drug tests will always get the job done. Simply gather a urine sample, dip the panels in, and remember that two lines is a negative result, while one line (Control Line only) is a positive result. This rapid EtG diagnostic test kit detects Ethyl Glucuronide (ETG) at 500 ng/mL in urine.
EtG Alcohol Package Insert
EtG Urine Alcohol Test Kit Instructions
- Remove EtG urine alcohol test device from the foil pouch
- Remove the the bottom cap from the EtG alcohol test device
- Submerge the bottom strip into a urine cup WITH OUT touching the plastic device
- Remove the EtG alcohol test device from urine after 30 seconds and put back the cap on the device and lay flat
- Read the results and interpret following the images below
FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY
Please call: 1-803-932-0817 for assistance ordering this product.
ONLY the following customers can order this product: Government Agencies, Courts, Law Enforcement, Correctional Facilities or Probation.
We are unable to sell this product to Private Individuals or for Employment Screening.