Alere Toxicology 1-Panel Rapid Drug Test Cassette 25/Box
Abbott Diagnostics 1-Panel Rapid Drug Test Cassette (All Versions)
Generic 1 Panel Drug Test Cassette from Alere Toxicology is a fast visual, competitive panel immunoassay that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drug metabolites at specific cutoff levels in human urine.
It is recommended for health care providers including professionals at point of care sites. The urine sample must be collected in a clean and dry container to prevent possible adulteration. This test is ideal for random drug testing in the workplace and schools to maintain a drug-free environment. It is very convenient, simple, and safe to use. This drug test is for in vitro diagnosis use only.
iCassette Features & Benefits
- FDA Cleared
- Includes Pipette for Urine Transfer
- Up to 99% Accurate & Adheres to SAMSHA Cutoffs
- SAMHSA Lab GC/MS Confirmation optional
- Immediate Results
- Results Remain Valid For Up To 4 Hours After Test Initiation
- Shelf-life 24 months from date of manufacture